Undergraduates in the College are expected to pursue "substantive and integrated study" in each of the three divisions: Division of Humanities, Division of Social Sciences, and Division of Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Engineering. To fulfill the requirements of the Rochester Curriculum, all students need to complete at least one major in one of the three divisions and one cluster in each of the other two divisions, with an average grade of C or better.
The Department of Anthropology offers the following clusters:
- The Interpretation of Culture (S1ANT001)
- Social Analysis (S1ANT002)
- Population and Society (S1ANT011)
- Anthropology of Globalization (S1ANT005)
- Medical Anthropology (S1ANT009)
Click here for more information.