Registration and Accommodation information is available throughThe Banff Centre.
If you wish to share accomodations, please indicate the name of the person you wish to share with, or mark the name field "TBD" (to be determined) to have the conference identify a match.
Late registration fee will be charged after June 22, 2012
The 2015 Ribosome Synthesis meeting will be held in Brussels, Belgium.
The abstract submission deadline of June 22, 2012 has passed.
The announced program for the 2012 International Conference on Ribosome Biosynthesis includes short talks selected from among the submitted abstracts.
The meeting program with associated abstracts is now available. We will NOT provide hard copies at the meeting. These abstracts should not be shared with those not registered for the meeting without the consent of authors. The meeting program will be available at this site only for two weeks following the end of the meeting and then upon request by registered attendees contacting one of the organizers.
Posters are to be no more than 48" high and 42" wide (121 cm high and 106 cm wide). Posters that exceed these dimensions cannot be accommodated.
General inquiries can be directed to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ribosomes are multi-component ribonucleoprotein particles responsible for protein synthesis. The biogenesis of ribosomes is highly organized and controlled. Generally, this process requires multiple steps and factors. Moreover, altered synthesis of ribosomal subunits is linked to changes cell growth, pathogenesis and disease.
Session Topics will include:
- prokaryotic and eukaryotic ribosome assembly
- rRNA transcription and processing
- ribophagy and quality control
- snoRNPs and modifications
- trans-acting assembly factors
- ribosome synthesis and growth regulation
- ribosome biogenesis and disease
- Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- University of Texas at Austin
- Department of Molecular Biology
- Scripps Research Institute
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- University of Louisville
- Department of Biology
- University of Rochester
- Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique - FNRS
- University of Brussels, Belgium