- "'In the Bottomless Mud': Michelin’s Battlefield Guide to Ypres and the Attempt to Find Meaning in War." Mid-Atlantic Popular/American Culture Association, Alexandria, VA, October 2010.
- "Steadfast in Conservatism: Burke on the French Revolution." British Studies Symposium, Rhodes College, Memphis, TN, March 2009.
- "Steadfast in Conservatism: Burke on the French Revolution."Rollins Undergraduate Research Journal, 2008.
- WRT 105: Mind in the Machine: Technology, Culture and the Meaning of Humanity,Instructor, University of Rochester, Spring 2012
- HIS 237: England and Ireland since 1800, Teaching Assistant for Dr. Stewart Weaver, University of Rochester, Spring 2011.
- HIS 226: Hitler's Germany, Teaching Assistant for Dr. Celia Applegate, University of Rochester, Fall 2010.
- Advanced Placement (AP) United States History, Private Instructor, Fall 2010-Spring 2011.
- Advanced Placement (AP) European History, Private Instructor, Fall 2009-Spring 2010.
- History and Psychology Tutor, Thomas P. Johnson Student Resource Center, Rollins College, Spring 2007-Spring 2008