- “Adam Smith and the Neoliberal Presidency,” presented at the 2015 Iowa Conference on Presidential Politics (ICPP), Dordt College, Sioux Center, IA: October 29-31, 2015.
- “Who Wants to Save Capitalism?,” Jacobin, October 26, 2015, https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/10/bleeding-heart-libertarians-reason-zwolinski-capitalism-occupy-market-socialism-fox/.
- “Toward an Ecological Public: Mining a Third Way American Politics in the Work of Aaron Sachs,” presented at the 2015 Society for U.S. Intellectual History (S-USIH) Conference, Washington, D.C.: October 15-18, 2015.
- Review of The New Prophets of Capital, by Nicole Aschoff, InVisible Culture: An Electronic Journal for Visual Culture (IVC), August 25, 2015, https://ivc.lib.rochester.edu/the-new-prophets-of-capital/.
- Interview of Jacob Bridge, “A conscientious objector,” Aeon, April 10, 2015, http://aeon.co/magazine/society/why-a-top-us-marine-became-a-conscientious-objector/
- “Undemocratic Education: An Arendtian Analysis of the No Excuses Charter School Movement,” presented at the 8th Annual Conference on Equity and Social Justice, SUNY Buffalo State, Buffalo, NY: March 7, 2015
- Review of Utopia or Bust: A Guide to the Present Crisis, by Benjamin Kunkel, InVisible Culture: An Electronic Journal for Visual Culture (IVC), September 12, 2014, http://ivc.lib.rochester.edu/portfolio/utopia-or-bust/.
- “A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson,” The Nation, August 20, 2014, http://www.thenation.com/article/181315/catalog-ferguson-police-weaponry.
- “Por una radicalidad realista,” translated by Mariano Grynszpan in Nueva Sociedad, September-October 2013, 96-106.
- “A Realistic Radicalism,” Dissent, May 28, 2013, http://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/a-realistic-radicalism.
- “Warrior Critics,” review of A People’s History of the U.S. Military: Ordinary Soldiers Reflect on Their Experience of War, from the American Revolution to Afghanistan, by Michael Bellesiles, Dissent, September 17, 2012, http://www.dissentmagazine.org/online_articles/warrior-critics.
- “A return to seriousness,” Aeon, September 13, 2012, http://aeon.co/magazine/society/lyle-rubin-afghanistan-war-veterans-injustice/.
- “On James Livingston and the New Intellectuals,” Dissent, July 11, 2012, http://www.dissentmagazine.org/blog/on-james-livingston-and-the-new-intellectuals.
- “Afghanistan Diary,” CONSEQUENCE magazine, Spring 2012, 71-86.
- “How the Left can Win the Military, and Save America’s Soul,” Dissent, April 9, 2012, http://www.dissentmagazine.org/blog/how-the-left-can-win-the-military-and-save-americas-soul.
- History 225: The First World War: A Centennial History, Teaching Assistant/ Section Leader for Dr. Stewart Weaver, University of Rochester, Fall 2014
- History 202: Health, Medicine, and Social Reform, Teaching Assistant for Dr. Theodore Brown, University of Rochester, Spring 2015
- 2015 Donald Marks “Dexter Perkins” Prize, which is given “to perpetuate the name of Dexter Perkins and is to encourage and assist a worthy student who is majoring in history in his/her cultural and intellectual development”
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Grant-in-Aid for “Debating Capitalism: Early Modern Political Economies” seminar, 2015