The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning offers College faculty a range of resources to enhance their teaching.
- Workshop series
- Consulting program
- Mini-grant program
- Online teaching resources
In addition, our long-standing and highly successful Workshop Program remains a key part of the Center's work.News and Events
October CIRTL Events
CETL will be hosting viewing parties in Dewey 1-154 for each of the October CIRTL Cross-Network Events, including:
- October 7, 12-1 PM: Student-Teacher Interactions: What to Expect
- October 14, 12-1 PM: Difficulties and Challenges for International TAs in the United States
- October 21, 12-1 PM: Using Your International Background to Your Advantage in the Classroom
- October 28, 12-1 PM: Grading and Effective Feedback in the American System
All are welcome to attend, but we ask that you RSVP on the CIRTL page.