3D Digital Archaeology: Reconstruction, Analysis, and Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Real to Digital
Bernard Frischer, School of Informatics, Indiana University; Director of the Virtual World Heritage Laboratory; founding editor of Digital Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage.
Luis Jaime Castillo, Archaeology, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima; Director of the San Jose de Moro Archaeological Project; Deputy Secretary, Department of Culture of the Peruvian Government.
Renato Perucchio, Mechanical Engineering, University of Rochester; Director of the Program in Archaeology, Technology, and Historical Structures
Gabriele Guidi, School of Design, Politecnico di Milano, Italy; Program Chair, Digital Heritage International Congress 2013.
Graeme Earl, Archaeological Computing Research Group, University of Southampton, UK; Director of Digital Humanities and Chair of the Digital Economy University Strategic Research Group.
Rafael Aguilar, Civil Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima ; Director of Structural Health Monitoring of Architectural and Archaeological Heritage.
Benjamin Castañeda, Electric and Electronic Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Lima; Director of the Image Processing Laboratory.
Annetta Alexandridis, History of Art, Cornell.
Robert Beutner, Digital Humanities Center, Rush-Rhees Library, University of Rochester.
- Luis Castañeda, Art and Art History, Syracuse University.
- Elizabeth Colantoni, Religion and Classics, University of Rochester.
- Nora Dimmock, Digital Humanities Center, Rush-Rhees Library, University of Rochester
- Michael Jarvis, History, University of Rochester.
- Brian Lonsway, Architecture, Syracuse University.
- Joan Saab, Art and Art History, University of Rochester.