Graduate Visitation Program
Arts, Sciences and Engineering and the School of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Rochester will be hosting a two-day graduate school visitation program targeted towards undergraduate students (Seniors, class of 2016) who are low-income, first-generation college, or members of underrepresented minority groups, and who have expressed an interest in graduate training in the fields in which the University of Rochester offers a Ph.D.
Selected participants will have an opportunity to meet with faculty members in their field of interest, network with current graduate students, and learn about the University of Rochester. All participants will be provided with round trip travel, all meals, and will be housed with current graduate or undergraduate students. Applications will be accepted from students interested in our Ph.D. programs. Our Ph.D. programs are listed on the right hand side of the page.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 GVP.
The deadline for the 2016 Graduate Visitation Program has been extended to Friday, July 15.
Programs of Study
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biophysics, Structural, and Computational Biology
- Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology
- Clinical Psychology
- Computer Science
- Developmental Psychology
- Electrical Engineering
- Geological Sciences
- Health Services Research and Policy
- Immunology, Microbiology and Virology
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Scientist Training Program
- Pathways of Human Disease
- Physics & Astronomy
- Political Science
- Social-Personality Psychology
- Translational Biomedical Science
- Visual and Cultural Studies