- Receive Admissions Package.
- Receive Financial Aid package via email.
- Return Enrollment Reply Form and deposit to Admissions.
- Recieve enrolling student email from Admissions which includes your NetID and Student ID number.
- Review Enrolling Student Website.
- Activate your NetID and UR email address with Information Technology.
- Complete payment plan agreement with the Office of the Bursar.
- Important: The payment agreement must be completed at least 48 hours prior to registration.
- Return paper Health History Form sent in the mail.
- Complete online Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver.
- Secure on or off campus housing. For off campus housing, please contact Keisha Brookins (Coordinator for Off Campus Housing): (585) 275-1081
- Contact Kate McKenna (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) with specific advising and transfer credit questions.
- For general questions, please review the Adviser's Handbook.
- If you are an incoming Junior, please call (585) 275-2354 to make an appointment to meet or talk with an adviser in the College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) before August 9th!
- Register for classes. (This will take place during Orientation.)
- Petition to use a transfer course to satisfy the Primary Writing Requirement (in 1st semester). The petition form and criteria can be found at the Writing, Speaking, and Argument Program website.
- If needed, get a Parking Permit from the Parking Office.
- Send final transcript by September 15th for Fall entry or by January 31st for Spring entry.
- Review Orientation Schedule. (Full details released later in the Summer)
Admissions & Financial Aid - (585) 275-3226
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) - (585) 275-9049
Center for Study Abroad & Interdepartmental Programs - (585) 275-7532
College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) - (585) 275-2354
Dining Services / ID Office - (585) 275-8756
Gwen M. Greene Career & Internship Center - (585) 275-2366
Hajim School of Engineering & Applied Sciences - (585) 275-3954
Information Technology - (585) 275-2000
Modern Languages & Cultures (MLC) - (585) 275-4251
Office of the Bursar - (585) 275-3931
Office of the Dean of Students - (585) 275-4085
Office of Minority Student Affairs (OMSA) - (585) 275-0651
Office of Undergraduate Research - (585) 276-5306
Office of the University Registrar - (585) 275-8131
Parking & Transportation - (585) 275-3983
Residential Life - (585) 275-3166
Student Activities (SA) - (585) 275-9390
University Counseling Center (UCC) - (585) 275-3113
University Health Service (UHS) - (585) 275-2662
Writing, Speaking & Argument Program - (585) 273-3584