Information architecture defines the structure of an institution's data through policies, governance, and metadata. At the University, we maintain institutional data for our clinical, administrative, research, and instructional activities. These data are held in central systems as well as data collections at the division and department level.
- Make data easier to share.
- Make data easier to understand.
- Make the flow of data more efficient.
- Create an environment that supports interoperability.
- Promote self-service for data users.
- Protect institutional data.