|Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 10:00pm|
Friday: 7:30am - 6:00pm
For assistance on weekends,
call the number below.
|Lower Hoyt Hall|
(under the Auditorium, tunnel level)
University IT provides classroom technology support to classes identified by a CRN number on River Campus, as well as other curricular activities. This includes supporting traditional classroom audio/visual needs, such as slide and overhead projection, audio CD and cassette playback, and film and video screening.
The Classroom Technology team also provides support for the ever-increasing demands for in-class computer and multimedia projection. This service includes support of the public computing facilities for Arts, Sciences and Engineering; River Campus Libraries; and some campus departments.
Classroom Technology is committed to improving our facilities and services. If you have any suggestions or comments, please contact Jason Wagner.
Classroom Technology Staff
(in alphabetical order)
Carol Amidon -- Classroom Support Technician
Tara Covert -- Computer Classroom Technician
Eric Likness -- Faculty Support Specialist
Mike Maskalans -- Computing Support Specialist
Stuart Nicoll -- Public Computing Coordinator
Willie Ramos -- Classroom Support Technician
José Sarria -- Printing/Classroom Support Technician
Peter Schenck -- Classroom Support Coordinator
Jason Wagner -- Manager of Classroom Technology
Learn more about our work
- Technology Supports Daily Activities in LeChase Hall (March 2013)
- Inside Look: Learning Spaces [University Business] (February 2013)
- Transforming Research Pedagogy by Focusing on Collaborative Space [Tradeline] (December 2012)
- High-Tech Living (October 2012)
- Extreme Makeover: Computer Lab Edition (March 2011)
- Campus Control: UR Upgrades Their Multi-Room Facility with a High-Powered Automation and Management System [Integration Magazine] (July 2008)
- UR Utilizes Crestron QM-RMC/XPanel Combination to Manage 115 Technology-enhanced Rooms and Distributed A/V System in Campus Library [Crestron Inside Stories] (May 2008)