Given the current Coronavirus situation, we ask that you keep track of all incremental expenses and lost revenue associated with preparations, containment, treatment, and related operational impacts, including such things as virus-specific purchases and additional fees (such as premium prices paid due to supply shortage), retroactively, back to 1/1/2020 and until further notice. Finance and Administration will use this information to track impacts to budgets and financial statements. To assist in the tracking of financial transactions associated with coronavirus expenses or disruptions:
- Divisional finance officers need to submit the COVID-19 Financial Tracking file in a timely manner. Instructions for the data and documentation necessary are included in the file. Please reach out to your divisional finance office for additional guidance and questions.
|Reporting Period:||COVID-19 Tracker Due Date:|
|1/1/20 – 3/31/20||4/29/20|
|4/1/20 – 4/30/20||5/20/20|
|5/1/20 – 5/31/20||6/19/20|
|6/1/20 – 6/30/20||7/20/20|
|7/1/20 – 7/31/20||8/20/20|
|8/1/20 – 8/31/20||9/21/20|
|9/1/20 – 9/30/20||10/20/20|
Last business day of each month thereafter
|15th business day after month end thereafter|
- Departments should further assist tracking efforts:
- For purchases via Workday P2P Requisitions and Supplier Invoice Requests: An additional custom worktag Initiative > COVID 19 has been created and should be added to Requisitions and SIRs wherever an FAO is added. A reference guide has been added to the P2P Self Help > General P2P Support Tools > Tips & Tricks section that provides information on how to add this new worktag. Please contact the P2P Service Center at 275-2012 or Procurement_service_center@ur.rochester.edu for further assistance.
- Pcard purchases: Cardholders should enter “COVID19” in the US Bank Comment/Business Purpose field in addition to providing your business purpose explanation.
- F3/F34 Expense reports: Enter “COVID19” in the Business Purpose and Description fields.
- Divisional finance office representatives are as follows:
- We encourage divisional finance offices to distribute the reporting template to departments within their divisions to ensure comprehensive reporting. However, we request one overall report to be submitted for each division, with divisional finance office representatives gathering the impacts from their various departments prior to submitting one master divisional finance report. Divisional finance office representatives will be given access to a Box site for uploading the consolidated divisional file.