To accommodate the transition of more staff working remotely, Accounts Payable and General Accounting are making the following changes. We are no longer requiring original signatures. Scanned, electronic and emailed signatures are acceptable.
- We have established a new email box where F3/F34 expense reports should be emailed: Business_Expense_Reimbursement@finance.rochester.edu. Please only send completed and fully approved expense reports to this email address.
- Paper F4s that cannot be submitted via Supplier Invoice Request can be emailed to AccountsPayable@finance.rochester.edu.
- Invoices that you might otherwise forward via interoffice mail to AP can be emailed to AccountsPayable@finance.rochester.edu.
- Petty Cash Request (F9) Forms should be emailed: GeneralAccounting@UR.Rochester.edu. The petty cash check will be sent directly to the Custodian PO box or location.
- 312 requisitions for interdepartmental purchases and all journal entries should be emailed: GeneralAccounting@UR.Rochester.edu. You may replace the 312 requisition form with a journal entry form and attach invoice or other form of approval as back up. For any questions regarding these changes, please contact general accounting at GeneralAccounting@UR.Rochester.edu.
- FDM request forms including FAO, Cost Center, Spend or Revenue Category with electronic approval should be sent to GeneralAccounting@UR.Rochester.edu.
- For all of the above, we ask that you combine the forms and all backup into one PDF attached to the email, or as few attachments as possible to simplify the review process.