On Monday, June 11th, we implemented a new module (Procurement) in Workday for a handful of pilot areas. We will be making some changes to user preferences that will impact ALL users going forward that we want to make you aware of
- Any user currently responsible for approving journal entries will receive an immediate email (with link to the transaction) notifying them that action is required in their Workday inbox
- Any user that currently has reports scheduled or grants that have an award amendment that has been processed will receive a “Daily Digest” around 5pm each day that contains all the aforementioned items
- Any initiator of a journal or one of the areas implementing the procurement module on Monday will receive a “Daily Digest” notifying them of approved transactions.
Additional Quick Reference Cards are available here
Both of these settings will be applied to ALL users. Starting on Monday, June 11th, anyone wanting to reset their user preference back can do so by following the instructions in the attachment. You can also access your notification settings using the Manage Preferences link at the bottom of any notification.
In order to better identify the source of Workday notifications for internal and an increasing number of external recipients, several elements of the standard email notification will change, including:
- From Name: University of Rochester (Workday)
- From Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Footer: Updated with University name and address
- Reply-To Email: email@example.com (not shown)
Please contact the UR Financials Support Team (URFinancialsSupportTeam@UR.Rochester.edu) if you have questions or need assistance. Thanks