UR Financials will undergo some cosmetic and functional changes to the Home page, Reporting and Announcements. Changes are listed below in detail.
UR Financials can now be branded with University of Rochester imagery. Below details how the home page will be customized in three different ways:
2. Below the UR logo, University images will appear that will periodically change. UR Financials Announcements will also appear in this area.
3. The Home Button previously to the left of the Search bar will show the Workday “W” logo and performs the same function.
Grid (column) personalization will now be an option on most reports. This feature provides users the ability to visually modify columns shown in report results. Note: All columns will be visible in a grid by default.
Changing columns will not impact data as this is just a visual change and only seen by the user.
The Show/Hide Columns icon is located in the upper right of the report result grid.
1. Select the icon to view a drop-down list of all report column titles.
2. Check only the columns desired to appear on the report.
3. Select the Done button to save and see changes made. A quick message will appear stating “Changes have been saved” under the U of R logo. These changes will persist and show the next time the report is run.
Tip: The icon turns light blue when selections have been made
4. Return to the Show/Hide Columns icon (now blue) to make further changes
Note: This feature is not available on all reports
Announcements will become more interactive and will now be able to link to items such as; reports, external links and tasks. After March 14th, when viewing announcements in the UR Financials system, select the announcement for further viewing of information or possible links.
Additional Changes for March 14th
If you have questions please email URFinancials@UR.Rochester.edu.