On August 17th, UR Financials (Workday) will have an updated user interface and landing page as announced in previous User Group meetings. No longer will users see the My Workday 2.0 page after log in, but will instead land on a Home page with a new look and feel.
Listed below are Workday user interface highlights for August 17th:
- Workday landing page will now be the Home page
- Worklets will still be available, but will display as round icons. Each worklet will be represented as a different image. Select the image icon to see Worklet report listings
- Announcements may be created and will display within the Announcements worklet. These may be color coded based on message content and timing. Select the individual announcement to read message details.
TIP: The Announcements worklet itself does not contain any visual indicator when a message has been added, removed, or updated to the list. Open this worklet often to see new messages added, removed, or updated regarding UR Financials.
- Grants Management Reports worklet, Common Financial Reports worklet and Capital Project Reports worklet will all be located within the Financial Reports worklet icon
- Within each sub-worklet, reports list will still display
- New navigation using a built in back button will return users to the Home page after selecting a worklet icon.
More user interface changes are scheduled for Workday’s next release, coming this September and will be announced here.
For questions on these changes, Contact Us, or
UnivIT: (585) 275-2000 or email: UnivITHelp@ur.rochester.edu
URMC: (585) 275-3200 or email: HelpDesk_ISD@urmc. rochester.edu