University of Rochester Athletics includes 23 varsity intercollegiate programs and more than 35 different registered club sports. Gifts to the Friends of Athletics can have immediate impact on our student athletes and help provide them with a positive experience on and off the field of play.
“I will always feel privileged to have played for one of the best academic schools in Division III Baseball. I have become close friends with my teammates and will carry memories of our time together, both on and off the field, as I move beyond the baseball field and the campus, and into the world.
– Nate Mulberg ’14
Your support of Rochester Athletics will help:
- Provide dedicated coaching staff and enhanced team gear to compete against other high quality institutions.
- Recruit and support qualified student-athletes on a national level.
- Facilitate the necessary medical training to give student- athletes the best care possible.
- Support the development of Athletics programs and facilities.
- Facilitate the necessary medical training to give student athletes the best care possible.
Learn more about the impact
you can have on Rochester Athletics:
Athletic Alumni Cup Challenge
Every year, Rochester Athletics issues a challenge to all varsity athletic alumni to obtain the highest annual fund donor participation for the teams they played on. Your gift of any size to the Friends of Rochester Athletics, or to your individual team, will help your team and all current student athletes win. Multi-sport athletes receive credit for each team on which they participated. The winning team receives additional budget support! Gain bragging rights for having the most supportive alumni and help your team win the Alumni Cup Challenge!
See where your team ranks
in this year’s challenge!