Our Guiding Principles
- Commitment: We begin with the end in mind in all we do. We are dedicated to achieving Advancement’s goals in order to help the University maximize its impact on and service to the world.
- Donor-centricity: We believe philanthropy is maximized by connecting the hopes, dreams, interests, and passions of our current and future donors to the University.
- Integrity: We are honest and forthright in all of our interactions with constituents and colleagues. We respect and adhere to the highest standards of our profession.
- Excellence: Our commitment to excellence extends from the smallest to the largest details of our work. We strive to exceed the expectations of each person with whom we interact.
- Diversity: We believe our varied experiences, cultures, and perspectives are assets that strengthen and enrich our team.
- Teamwork: We believe trust is the foundation of great teamwork. We will be most effective in a supportive environment that fosters open communication and respectful interaction, and that maintains a sense of balance and humor.
- Partnerships: We believe that great advancement work is achieved when donors, volunteers, alumni, parents, friends, academic leaders, faculty, staff, and community leaders work together with a shared vision of the University’s future.
The University Of Rochester is an Equal Opportunity Employer