|Hide OneRochester Menu|
Your Impact -
● For the second straight year, the softball team reached the NCAA Division III championship.
● The men’s soccer team reached the NCAA Division III Championship for the ninth time since 2005.
● By defeating Yale at Nationals, the men’s squash team finished sixth in the nation.
● Rochester had 12 athletes earn All-American honors and 11 athletes receive Phi Beta Kappa Honors.
● The men’s and women’s track teams were represented at the NCAA Division III championships.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2015