The University of Rochester's more than 103,000 living alumni can be found working in every field and living in every continent across the globe. They include teachers, engineers, musicians, entrepeneurs, scientists, heath care providers, executives, and artists, including Nobel Prize winners Steven Chu '70, Masatochi Koshiba '55, and Arthur Kornberg '41, and Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Steven Hahn '73 and composer George Walker '56.
- Transcript requests
online recruiting network; formerly eProNet
- R Club
athletic club membership
gifts, apparel, diploma framing
- Alumni Library Gateway
access to premium databases offered by River Campus Libraries
- Travel and Learn Program
Introducing Faculty Perspectives, a new online lecture series sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations that brings some of the University's most distinguished scientists, artists, teachers, and thinkers directly into your home or office. To register, click on any of the lecture titles below.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crisis in Ukraine
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
1 p.m. EDT
featuring Randall Stone, Professor of Political Science; Director of the Skalny Center for Polish and Central European Studies; Director of the Peter D. Watson Center for Conflict and Cooperation
Alumni National Council
Established in 2009, the Alumni National Council is one of the top volunteer advisory groups at the University. The Alumni National Council consists of distinguished national leaders who bring particular knowledge and experience to the task of helping University Advancement at the Office of Alumni Relations shape plans for the future engagement of Rochester alumni and students.
The Rochester Alumni Exchange offers an array of free online services to keep alumni from all of the University of Rochester’s schools connected to their alma mater and the 100,000 other Rochester alumni around the globe.
The Rochester Alumni Exchange is a suite of online services available to Rochester alumni, including:
- Online Directory – Search for and stay connected with alumni of all schools within the University of Rochester
- Class Notes – Share your latest news and find updates on classmates
- Career Advisory Network – Find and connect with other alumni in your profession and provide career advice to alumni and students
- Facebook Connections – Easily keep your profile up-to-date, add your resume, and see other community activity news right from your Facebook profile
- Events Calendar – View a listing of upcoming alumni events in your area and register online
First time visitors
You will need to request a one-time promo code to create your account. To request a promo code, email email@example.com with your name (include maiden and former names), class year, school and address.
Have a promo code?
Create an account to retrieve your NetID and take advantage of all the benefits of Rochester Alumni Exchange membership!
Visiting the site again
Welcome back! Log in with your NetID and password.
You should continue to use the student login portal (Arts, Sciences and Engineering ,Eastman , Medicine and Dentistry, Nursing, Simon, Warner). When your full alumni record is created in our alumni database, you’ll be notified and prompted to use the alumni portal instead.
LinkedIn - University of Rochester Alumni Groups
Join the University of Rochester Alumni Group on LinkedIn, a professional, business-oriented networking site for making contacts, keeping in touch, conducting job searches, and networking. Take advantage of this exciting online opportunity to network and stay connected with fellow Rochester alumni.
Other LinkedIn Groups
To expand your network even further, also consider joining one of these other school groups endorsed and managed by University of Rochester staff:
- Eastman School of Music Alumni
- Simon School Networking Group
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry Alumni
- University of Rochester School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Alumni
- Warner School of Education Alumni
- University of Rochester School of Nursing Alumni
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Additional LinkedIn groups with ties to the University of Rochester may be found by using the Groups search tool.