1. In the Control Panel menu, use the pulldown next to Evaluation to choose "Grade Center."
2. In the Grade Center grid, any cell that contains a ! in a green field represents an ungraded student submission. In one of these cells, click the double down arrows on the right side of the cell and select Grade Details.
3. From the Grade Details screen, choose View Attempt
4. In Step 3, assign the grade and add comments or notes. You can also return a file you have marked up or commented with MS Word. To do that, below the Comments section, click Attach local file and browse for the file to return to the student.
5. Click Submit
6. To move to the next student, use the left and right arrows in the upper right corner of the page. This will save you reloading the full Grade Center screen to choose the next student.