The College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) is committed to assisting undergraduate students with their academic needs by helping them find accurate academic information, opportunities for their undergraduate years, and solutions to academic problems.
CCAS offers a variety of services to students including:
- Academic planning
- Major, minor, and cluster declaration
- Advanced placement and transfer credit
- Independent study
- Academic petitions, comment forms, praise forms and complaint forms
- Inactive status and withdraw
- Special approvals: overloads, underloads, S/F option and graduate-level courses
To see a complete list of services, and to learn more about CCAS, visit their website at http://www.rochester.edu/college/CCAS/.