COVID-19 Resource Center
GREENE CENTER BLOG
The Greene Center is excited to share the launch of our blog as an additional virtual resource. Written by University of Rochester undergraduate students, the Greene Center's blog covers all sorts of career related topics such as resume tips, helpful virtual resources, ways to explore your interests, and more! Visit or blog and check out our most recent posts by navigating to the resources menu at the top.Start Reading
Summer Is Here!
Congratulations! You’ve made it to summer. Although this year wasn’t what you might have expected, here are a few ways to make the most of your summer:
- Continue applying to internships using the #summer2021 label in Handshake for a curated list of paid internships and see who is still hiring.
- Explore virtual projects working with employers at Forage or ProMazo.
- Consider taking a course like CASC 104 (Designing Your Life) or those offered through Coursera.
- Build your skills you need for internships & jobs - we have money to help!
- Practice telling your story! Try out our new tool Quinncia, an AI platform offering resume feedback and interview practice.
- Update your Handshake, LinkedIn, and Meliora Collective profiles.
- Listen to our podcast, Careers Unfiltered, to learn about different careers.
- Visit our new student-run blog that covers all sorts of career related topics such as resume tips, helpful virtual resources, ways to explore your interests, and more!
If you’d like to talk through some of these options, brainstorm ideas, or discuss your interests, Greene Center advisors are available for 1:1 appointments every Monday – Friday.Connect With Us
Get Connected. Get Discovered. Get Hired. All in one spot. Handshake is your career connection resource, allowing you to:
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your interests
- Discover when employers are heading to campus
- Connect with alumni and employers
- Attend events and programs in your field of interest
The Meliora Collective
The Collective is the University's online community for professional growth and exploration.
Students can network with alumni and other members of the University community, identify mentorship opportunities, and gain insights and information related to academic and career interests. Built by students, for students, The Collective allows you to tap into the power of the University of Rochester network and forge your own path!Join The Collective
Want more information about the Greene Center? Contact us.