Gain valuable experience and build your resume.
Explore your career interests and goals.
Connect with alumni and employers.
Programs and Events
View our updated programming and event calendar
Don't miss a program or event in your field of interest!Learn More
Complete your profile and schedule an appointment!
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your career interests and goals.
- Discover when employers come to campus for informational sessions and/or interviews.
- Connect with alumni and employers.
- Attend events and programming in your field of interest.
- Schedule an advising appointment.
Do you have a quick question?
Have a 15-minute meeting with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) Monday–Friday, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Career Center Resource Area.
Visit Douglass 308 (off Fireplace Lounge) on Wednesdays 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Quick questions on the following:
- Resume/cover letter critiques
- Student employment
- Internship questions
- Introductions to interviewing and networking
Refer a Student
You refer, we reach out!
Faculty and staff do you know of a Rochester undergraduate or graduate student that could use our assistance? Refer them to us using our online form.Learn More
How career-ready are you?
Explore the eight competencies associated with career readiness.Learn More
A Culture of Career Connectedness
Welcome to an interactive walk-through of the Strategic Plan of the Gwen M. Greene Career & Internship Center.Learn More
Want more information about the Career Center? Contact us.