Gain valuable experience and build your resume.
Explore your career interests and goals.
Connect with industries, alumni, and resources.
Programs and Events
View our updated programming and event calendar
Don't miss a program or event in your field of interest!Learn More
Complete your profile and schedule an appointment!
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your career interests and goals.
- Discover when employers come to campus for informational sessions and/or interviews.
- Connect with alumni and employers.
- Attend events and programming in your field of interest.
- Schedule an advising appointment.
Do you have a quick question?
Have a 15-minute meeting with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) Monday–Friday, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the Career Center Resource Area.
Visit Douglass 308 (off Fireplace Lounge) on Wednesdays 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Quick questions on the following:
- Resume/cover letter critiques
- Student employment
- Internship questions
- Introductions to interviewing and networking
Refer a Student
You refer, we reach out!
Faculty and staff do you know of a Rochester undergraduate or graduate student that could use our assistance? Refer them to us using our online form.Learn More
How career-ready are you?
Explore the eight competencies associated with career readiness.Learn More
A Culture of Career Connectedness
Welcome to an interactive walk-through of the Strategic Plan of the Gwen M. Greene Career & Internship Center.Learn More
Want more information about the Career Center? Contact us.