People do their best when doing what they love. At Rochester, students build an individual curriculum based on their unique strengths and interests. Our students develop depth of knowledge in different subjects and are able to think critically in diverse and meaningful ways. Those skills allow them to tackle far-ranging problems, from overcoming innovation challenges in Silicon Valley to addressing global human justice issues.
Our career outcomes data showcases the first destinations of the Class of 2016. In addition, work is under way to gather data on Rochester alumni deeper into their varied and sometimes circuitous professional journeys.
Taken together, our career outcomes data and alumni profiles begin to tell the story of how Rochester graduates change the world around us by making the exceptional better.
For more information, view the Class of 2016 career outcomes data.
- Senior Propulsion Engineer
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Mechanical Engineering
- Former Speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives
- Chief Financial Officer
- Denver Public Schools
- Assistant Professor of International Health
- Case Western Reserve University
- Biological Sciences: Cell & Developmental Biology
Gretchen Specht Herbert
- Commander of Navy Cyber Forces and Rear Admiral
- US Navy
- Geological Sciences
- Former Deputy Secretary of State
- Previously Policy Director
- Obama for America
- Political Science
- Carl William Eisendrath Distinguished Service Professor
- University of Chicago
- Senior Admissions Counselor
- University of Rochester
- Biological Sciences: Neurosciences
- Outreach and Communications
- Vermont Telecommunications Authority
- Art History