Just because you've graduated doesn't mean that we can't help you. As a Rochester alum, you still have access to the various resources and services provided by the Greene Center far beyond graduation. This means you still have access to Handshake, our job and internship database. To create a job-seeker account within Handshake:
If you graduated May of 2013 - present:
- Go to http://rochester.joinhandshake.com.
- If you remember your NetID and password, you can login through the NetID option.
- If you do not remember your NetID and password, enter your UR email address and then click the “UR Alumni Job Seekers & Administrators” option and then click “forgot password” to set up a password. This information will be sent to your UR email address.
- If you would like to update your username and email address to something OTHER than your UR email address, please email this request, along with your original UR email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you graduated prior to May of 2013:
- Go to http://rochester.joinhandshake.com
- Enter your current active email address (gmail, yahoo, etc.) and click “I am a student/alumni”
- Click “Register New Account” and enter your information
- Once you have created your account, please email Michelle Marks-Hook with the email address you registered with and your graduation year so we can authorize your account! Your account will be activated within one business day in most cases.
Invitations to career-related programs in the Rochester area and beyond
We partner with the Office of Alumni Relations to provide other career-related services, including networking events, webinars, e-newsletters, and a LinkedIn group. In addition, the Rochester Alumni Exchange (RAX) connects you digitally to your alma mater and the 100,00+ Rochester alumni around the globe.