Services For Alumni
The Career Center services and resources for alumni include, but are not limited to. . .
- General career counseling including our VIPS (Values, Interests, Personality, Skills) Program, involving web-base inventories, individualized interpretation and facilitation of career exploration.
- Resume, cover letter and job search correspondence critiquing.
- Job search strategy formation and facilitation, including use of third party search professionals.
- Alumni networking coaching.
- Graduate and professional school advising, specifically Law and Business School, and referral to health professionals advising available through the College Center for Academic Support
- Access to postings via UR Experienced web-based career information, and links to function-specific and general posting sites.
- Invitations to appropriate in and out of town programs
- For those who can visit the Center, all resources in the Goldberg Career Library including on-line and printed resources, computers, printers, phones and fax machines.
- Recommendations file services.
- Access to company and industry research tools, job listings, and networking contacts through CareerShift.
Services available through the Office of Alumni Relations include…
- Rochester Alumni Exchange
- Networking Events
- Career Author Webinar Series
- ‘Jackets@Work monthly e-newsletter
If you wish to take initial steps, please register for alumni career services. Specific questions can be directed to Michelle Marks-Hook. As the Assistant Director of the Career Center, she will be yoUR personal career counselor, first assessing your current circumstances and, when appropriate, referring you to the persons, resources, or services that best meet your needs. We are proud to transform our mission into resources and services!