Carnegie Mellon University
Case Western Reserve University
Hobart & William Smith Colleges
Johns Hopkins University
Sarah Lawrence College
St. Lawrence University
University of Notre Dame
University of Southern California
University of Rochester
Washington University in St. Louis
Registration will open for 2016 events on August 15th!!
Washington DC, Tuesday January 5, 2016
FHI 360 Conference Center
1825 Connecticut Ave NW #2, Washington, DC 20009
New York City, Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Los Angeles, Friday, January 8, 2016
Radisson Los Angeles Midtown at USC
3540 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Boston, Friday, January 8, 2016
Boston Marriott Copley Place
Copley Place, 110 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Innovative events to help your organization meet your internship and full-time recruiting needs:
- The events bring the students to you! CIC’s are held in New York City, Boston, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. Students come to you with the goal of interning over the summer and/or working full-time after graduation in these metro areas.
- Immediate access to hundreds of quality candidates. In total, 10 are ranked in the top 40 for “Best National Universities,” 6 ranked in the top 75 “Best National Liberal Arts Colleges” and all represent diverse majors including liberal arts and sciences.
- CICs are unique in that they blend the best of a career fair and interview day. Not only can you participate in a “traditional” career fair, you can post positions before the event to increase student interest AND create an interview schedule:
- CAREER FAIR: Exchange information, collect resumes, identify candidates, and, if desired, add students to afternoon interview schedules from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- INTERVIEWS: Receive resume collections on December 1st, select candidates in advance and interview from 12:30pm to 5:00pm.
- Not sure what your hiring needs will be? CIC events are still a great way to meet and screen internship and full-time candidates, and build your pipeline for future hiring seasons.
- Not sure if this event is right for you? Email one of our event managers to ask if your hiring needs are a good fit with our candidate pool.