Carnegie Mellon University
Case Western Reserve University
Hobart & William Smith Colleges
Johns Hopkins University
Sarah Lawrence College
St. Lawrence University
University of Notre Dame
University of Southern California
University of Rochester
Washington University in St. Louis
Registration is now open!!
New York City, Tuesday, January 6, 2015
New York Hilton Midtown
Washington DC, Wednesday, January 7, 2015
FHI Development 360 LLC Conference Center
Los Angeles, Thursday, January 8, 2015
Davidson Conference Center @ University of Southern California
Boston, Friday, January 9, 2015
Boston Common Hotel & Conference Center
Innovative events to help your organization meet your volunteer, internship and full-time recruiting needs:
- Participation is FREE.
- The events bring the students to you! CIC’s are held in New York City, Boston, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. Students come to you with the goal of interning over the summer and/or working full-time after graduation in these metro areas.
- Immediate access to hundreds of quality candidates. In total, 10 are ranked in the top 40 for “Best National Universities,” 6 ranked in the top 75 “Best National Liberal Arts Colleges” and represent diverse majors including liberal arts, engineering, and sciences.
- CICs are unique in that they blend the best of a career fair and pre-screened interviews. Not only can you participate in a “traditional” career fair, you can post positions/typical hiring needs before the event to increase student interest AND create an interview schedule:
- THE OPEN FORUM: Exchange information, collect resumes, identify candidates, and, if desired, add students to afternoon interview schedules from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- PRE-SCREENED INTERVIEWS: Receive resume collections and interview with pre-selected candidates after the morning session from 12:30pm to 5:00pm.
- Not sure what your hiring needs will be? CIC events are still a great way to meet and interview volunteer/internship candidates AND prescreen candidates for “typical” full-time positions that may become available in the coming months.
- Not sure if this event is right for you? Register, post a position, and make final decisions after your review resume submissions. If you are unable to identify qualified candidates, there is no obligation to attend!