On-Campus Career and Internship Days 2013-2014
Recruit oUR Best! Our Spring Career and Internship Day will be will be held Wednesday, February 12th, 2014.
Career and Internship Days combine undergraduate and graduate students from the Schools of Arts, Sciences and Engineering with MBA and MS students from the Simon School of Business, offering even more outstanding candidates to employers searching for intern and full-time hires.
The agenda for the day includes:
Parking shuttle begins running 10:45 AM
Check in and set-up — 11:00 AM
Light employer lunch provided –11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Open Forum — 1:00 – 4:00 PM. Employers can exchange information, and collect resumes and provide information including company literature and job and internship opportunities.
*If you would like to schedule on-campus interviews during adjacent days, please contact Michelle Werth.
Additional Promotional Opportunities:
- The Career and Internship Day Directories are given to all students who attend the event. The Directory is a great way to ensure that specific candidates visit you during the day of your participation. If your organization cannot attend, the Directory is the very best way to educate candidates regarding your opportunities and inform them of particular deadlines and, if appropriate, on-campus activities.
- Senior/Internship Digests are weekly publications sent to students in the Schools of Arts and Sciences weekly. Ads will be placed in the digest immediately following submission, and are good for one issue. Color and black and white ads accepted.
- Featured Employer Spot on our blog. Have your company highlighted on our blog prior to the event. Creative options in the past have included articles by recruiters about how to make a good impression at a career fair, information on how to apply for positions, and advertisements for upcoming recruiting events. You can view our blog at http://urcareerandinternshipdigest.blogspot.com/
|Advertising and Attendance Pricing||Event Attendance||Full Page||Half Page|
|Career And Internship Day Attendance||$250|
|Career And Internship Day Attendance (non-profit rate)||$150|
|Career And Internship Day Directory||$200||$100|
|Ad on Career Center blog||
Registration for Fall and Spring Career and Internship Days is available online at http://www.experience.com/emp/cf_details?fhnd=6605
The University of Rochester’s Career Center offers a variety of options you can use to promote recruiting efforts. For additional employer programs and events, please contact Michelle Werth, Recruiting Coordinator at email@example.com or 585.275.2366
About the University of Rochester Schools of Arts, Sciences and Engineering
A renowned institution with an undergraduate population of approximately 4,500 students, the University of Rochester is consistently in the top tier of many “best colleges and universities” lists.
- Designated as one of the 25 “New Ivies” by Newsweek
- Ranked annually in the top 40 universities in the nation, as rated by U.S. News & World Report, and listed with peer institutions including Brandeis, Dartmouth, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and Columbia.
About the Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester
The Simon School of Business is ranked among the top business schools nationally and internationally by media and publications such as Business Week, the Financial Times of London, U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal.
The Simon School offers graduate degrees including an M.B.A. program as MS degrees in Accounting, Information Systems Management, Finance, General Management, Marketing, Manufacturing Management, Medical Management, Service Management, and Technology Transfer and Commercialization.