Banking, Finance and Consulting Recruiting Programs
New York Minute and New York Recruiting Program (NYRP)
Recruiting made easy, efficient and cost-effective! These events bring Rochester students to NYC for pre-arranged interview days and are designed for employers seeking candidates for finance, banking, consulting and related positions.
Where: DoubleTree Suites, Times Square, New York City
When: New York Minute is held on Friday, September 18, 2015 and NYRP on Friday, December 4, 2015
- Register by emailing Jodyi Wren (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Post your job description(s) with Jodyi and receive resumes as of a pre-set deadline
- Review resumes and select any candidates of interest
- Interview candidates in NYC, in person and at NO COST to your organization
- The University of Rochester was recently designated as one of the 25 “New Ivies” by Newsweek
- Ranked annually in the top 35 universities in the nation, as rated by U.S. News & World Report, and listed with peer institutions including Brandeis, Dartmouth, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, University of Chicago, and Columbia.
- A Carnegie Foundation “Research University/Very High” institution
Who are oUR Students?
- Bright (SAT score mid-50% range of 1260-1460)
- Motivated (96% in top quartile of HS class; 77% in top decile)
- Experienced (96% of our students have had at least one internship/career-related experience by the time they graduate. 75% have had two or more.)
- Global thinkers (1/3 of students study abroad)
- Entrepreneurial (The college offers 31 entrepreneurship-related courses and 640 students participated in an entrepreneurial program last year)
- Team-Players (70% of students participate in either varsity athletics, intramural and/or club sports)
- Organized and involved (Over 200 student-run clubs on campus)
To express interest in this event and receive further information, email Jodyi Wren (email@example.com)