Posting a Position
Thank you for thinking of the University of Rochester!
We’re excited to announce that our online job and internship posting system CareerLink is now powered by NACELink/Simplicity. This system will allow you to not only post your positions and view candidates, but also to submit requests for on-campus interview dates, register for events and information sessions, and more!
To Login to CareerLink:
- Login or create an employer account at https://rochester-csm.symplicity.com/employers. If your email address is already in our system it will alert you, and you can reset your password through the “forgot password” link (required of all employers who have not set up their password as of July 1, 2014).
- If you are not already registered, simply create an account and we will process it within 1 business day. You can also enter your job posting as part of the registration process, and that will be approved at the same time as your account.
To post a position:
- Once you are logged in, find the “Post Jobs and Internships” tab on the top menu bar.
- On the next screen select “Add new” at the bottom of the results screen.
- Fill in your job details, select how you’d like to receive applications, and click submit.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no cost to post your positions directly with us through CareerLink. If you would like to post to multiple schools, you can look into a One-Stop account through Symplicity that would allow a single posting to reach multiple schools, but there is a fee for this service.
Thank you for posting with us, if you have any questions or difficulties, please email Michelle Werth, Recruiting Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding recruiting activities here at the Career Center, such as scheduling on-campus interviews, setting up a resume deadline date for a particular position, or viewing students’ resumes in general, please call Michelle Werth (585-275-2366) or email email@example.com