The Gwen M. Greene Career and Internship Center recognizes the important relationship the University’s faculty and staff have with their students. Whether you are discussing pre-major advising, career paths, or graduate school admissions, we invite you to contact us regarding materials, referrals, or program support we may be able to offer. We also work routinely with departments and units to provide tailored information for students.
Our staff can assist your students with:
- Exploring career options and opportunities
- Engaging with networks of employers, alumni, and professionals
- Branding their academic experiences and Rochester education
- Assessing and reflecting upon career decisions and experiences in a way that connects all these pieces together
Our services are available to all students—undergraduate and graduate—as well as alumni during all points of their career development and advancement. That’s why we offer:
- One-on-one appointments for career advising and exploration
- Drop-in appointments (available Monday – Friday, 1 – 4 p.m., for quick resume and cover letter critiques, introductions to internships searches, networking tips, and more)
- Internship and job preparation
- Graduate and professional school preparation
- Recruiting events on and off campus
- Programs and workshops, covering industry specific and general educational topics
- Handshake, an internship and job-posting database with a calendar of events and research tools
Here’s how you can partner with us.
Questions? Contact us!