Gwen M. Greene Career and Internship Center Staff
Call our front desk at 275-2366 to make an appointment with any counselor below.
Peer Career Advisors
Additionally, 10 Peer Career Advisers (PCAs) staff our Career Center Resource Area, and are available on a walk-in basis to assist with a variety of career-related needs.
Peer Career Advisers are students that have received a full semester of training by the Career Center Staff to:
- Provide you with a tour of the Career Center Resource Area
- Introduce you to using the numerous printed and online career resources
- Assist you in developing and critiquing your resumes and cover letters
- Work with you to search for internships and employment opportunities
- Keep you up to date about career-related events on and off campus
- Answer other career-related questions and refer you to appropriate counseling staff
Peer Career Advisers are here to help you get started on resumes, cover letters, and your initial search for internships and employment opportunities. Although they can provide you with immediate and brief advice on a variety of career-related issues, you are highly encouraged to make an appointment with a Career Counselor to discuss strategies to develop and achieve your career plans in detail.
Resource Area 15 minute walk-ins are M-F 10-4pm, just stop by the Career and Internship Center to meet with one of our helpful and friendly PCAs!