The University of Rochester Career Center has a variety of options and services for International Students including:
- This website! Browse on your own or meet with a Career Adviser to get started!
- Career Center Library, located in 302 Meliora Hall, stocked with career books and online search tools
- Student (On-Campus) Employment
- Graduate School Advising
- Career Advising and Counseling
- Job Postings
- Job Search Strategies (U.S. and abroad focused)
- Interview Preparation
- Job Fairs, Employer Information Sessions, and On-Campus Recruiting
Why should you come to the Career Center or talk with a Career Adviser?
- We can help you define your career or graduate school goals
- We can help you gain experience through on-campus employment, internships (U.S. and abroad), and other opportunities
- We have information about careers, employers, graduate schools, and jobs both within the U.S. and abroad
- We can help with resume and CV writing, letters of introduction (cover letters), applications, interview skills, and search strategies
- We understand that international students may have different needs from American students, and we are ready to listen to what YOU need!