Education Abroad

Faculty & Advisers

Science and Engineering Majors


Courses in the sciences or engineering are available on a number of study abroad programs affiliated with the University of Rochester (see below). Most of these programs offer courses in English while others require proficiency in a foreign language.

(See affiliated programs for program descriptions.)