All approved study abroad students must complete the following requirements prior to departure.
- Successfully complete the Pre-departure Orientation quizzes in Blackboard.
- Attend one of the Pre-departure Orientation class meetings.
- Fulfill all health insurance and travel immunization requirements. Review Health and Safety below.
- Fulfill all academic requirements. Review Academic Matters below.
- Maintain a clean disciplinary and academic record. Students placed on academic or disciplinary probation after their applications were approved will not be permitted to study abroad. Review Eligibility.