About Undergraduate Studies
Bachelor's Degree Requirements:
- Eight semesters of approved coursework (normally 128 credits) with an average of "C" or better.
- The primary writing requirement, normally WRT 105, with a grade of "C" or better.
- A major in a specialized field within one of the three broad areas: humanities and arts; social sciences; natural sciences, mathematics and engineering, with an average of "C" or better.
- A cluster (an authorized set of three related courses), or a minor or major, in each of the other two areas, with an average of "C" or better. *
* Students in the professionally accredited engineering programs complete four or five humanities and social science courses, three of which must compose a cluster in one of these areas.
Undergraduates develop their academic plans in close consultation with their assigned advisers and the professional advisers in the College Center for Advising Services.