There are a number of ways you can stay engaged with the University of Rochester.
- Class Reunions
- Help plan your class reunions every 5 years during Meliora Weekend!
- UR Involved
- Help us find the best future Rochester alumni! Become an admissions volunteer to help recruit and/or interview prospective students.
- Rochester Career Advisory Network
- Become a member to connect with alumni in your profession for career advice or to mentor current students in their career path.
- Meliora Weekend
- This fabulous on-campus celebration, held annually in October, combines Reunion, Homecoming, and Family Weekend University-wide.
- Regional Events
- The Office of Alumni Relations hosts many exciting events across the country. These events are a perfect way to connect with classmates and other alumni living in your region and a great opportunity to catch up on the interesting happenings at the University. Events include, happy hours, art exhibitions, sporting events, faculty/alumni lectures etc.
- Young Alumni Council (YAC)
- This advisory group is made up of approximately 30 graduates of the last decade and helps with programming and outreach to fellow alumni.
- Questions? Contact:
Phone: (585) 273-5920
- Support Your Passions
- Your critical Annual Fund gifts provide resources that make an immediate impact. Your gift can be designated to any of the University’s schools and units. As Young Alumni, your gift increases the value of your University of Rochester degree. US News and World Report factors alumni giving participation into their rankings of the best colleges in America. As a loyal supporter, your Annual Fund gift helps elevate the University of Rochester’s national ranking. Make a gift today »»
- As a recent graduate of the last decade, you are exclusively invited to become an Associate Member of the George Eastman Circle, the leadership annual giving society. The Associate Membership carries all of the prestige of George Eastman Circle Membership such as networking and exclusive event invitations, yet is designed to fit the needs of Young Alumni. Learn more »»
- Questions? Contact:
Crisandra Harrison ’11S (MBA)
Phone: (585) 276.5989