We are seeking nominations and applications for undergraduate students to serve as panelists and peer facilitators for the fall 2017 One Community Program!
- Panelist Nominations – Due March 19, 2018
- Panelist Applications – Available soon
- Peer Facilitator Applications – Available soon
Benefits of applying to become a panelist or peer facilitator include:
- Moving in early during orientation week for training
- Having a positive impact as a role model for incoming students
If you are interested in becoming a peer facilitator during the academic year or have questions, email bicGA@ur.rochester.edu.
Past Panelists and Facilitators
|2016 One Community Panelists and "We're Better Than That" Committee Members||2016 Presidential Diversity Award Recipients|
|The One Community Program was one of three recipients of the 2016 Presidential Diversity Award!|
|2015 One Community Panelists||2015 One Community Peer Facilitators|
Photo by Keith Bullis, University of Rochester
Photo by Jessica Guzman-Rea, Burgett Intercultural Center
|The One Community Program was nominated for a 2015 Presidential Diversity Award!|
|2014 One Community Panelists|