Career and Internships
Gaining real-world experience and building your resume through an internship is critical in business. From marketing to sports management, our students intern with a variety of area organizations, such as:
- Dixon Schwabl, a full-service advertising, public relations, and digital media agency
- Spin Marketing, a progressive, full-service marketing agency
- Rochester Razorsharks, a professional area basketball team
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy, an educational initiative that transforms middle and high school students into entrepreneurs
Business is a broad subject area that can lead to many career opportunities. Define your goals, and then seek experiences and skills that can help you attain those goals.
For more information on internships, please visit the Gwen M. Greene Center website.
Our business majors pursue careers in a variety of fields, including:
- Management and human resources
- Marketing and advertising
- Education or law