The BS program is best for students interested in studying a business discipline in greater depth. If you have questions about or want to enroll in the undergraduate business program, please contact us to schedule an appointment or visit during walk-in hours.
One of the following calculus sequences or its equivalent:
- MTH 141–143
- MTH 161–162
- MTH 171–172
All of the following courses are required:
- One statistics course*
- ECO 108: Principles of Economics (F/S)*
- ECO 207: Intermediate Microeconomics (F/S)
- ACC 201: Financial Accounting (F/S)
- FIN 204: Principles of Finance (F/S) (for non-finance focused students) or FIN 205: Financial Management (F/S) (for finance focused students)
- GBA 220: Business Information Systems and Analytics (F/S)
- GBA 221: Operations and Strategy (F/S)
- MKT 203: Principles of Marketing (F/S)
- STR 203/ECO 214: Economic Theory of Organization (F/S)
*Students who received AP or IB credit for ECO 108 must take one additional higher-level ECO course.
For more information and advising on the BS degree in business email Hillary Tatar.