CETLFor Undergraduate Students
News and Events
Class of 2019: Join Us for UR Transition
UR Transition is a pre-orientation program designed to support the needs of students with disabilities beginning their academic journey as members of the College. This program will bring students with disabilities and their families together with College services to cultivate supportive relationships and encourage self-advocacy skills, which in turn will ease the transition from previous educational environments to the UR. Students and parents will attend workshops and tours facilitated by CETL Access Coordinators and Study Skills Consultants, accompanied by CETL Student Mentors. Learn more
Interested in Leading a Study Group?
CETL is now accepting applications for next year in CHM, MTH, PHY, BIO, ECO and more.
Three Methods of Inquiry Classes Offered in Fall 2015
- Mondays, Sept 14 - Nov 23, 4:50-6:05
- Tuesdays and Thursdays Oct 8 - Nov 19, 6:15-7:30
- Fridays, Sept 11-Nov 20, 2-3:15
Walk-in Tutoring Available
CETL offers walk-in tutoring on Sundays:
- Calculus: Carlson 102, 2-4 PM
- Calculus: Carlson 1A, 4-6 PM
- Calculus: Carlson 310, 6-8 PM
- CHM 132: Carlson 102, 4-8 PM
- CHM 204: Carlson 1A, 2-4 PM
Learn more about the College Tutoring Program.