Hosting an event, planning a program, or teaching a course on the River Campus or as part of Arts, Sciences and Engineering? The Event and Classroom Management (ECM) team can provide technology and audio-visual support for classes and co-curricular events.
Our services include:
- Sound, stage, and lighting support for indoor and outdoor special events
- Assistance with installed audio-visual systems in classrooms
- Support for live performances, guest speakers, meetings, and panel discussions
- Help with computing and printing in labs and classrooms
- Lecture capture, streaming, and video conferencing
- Installation of LCDs, projectors, and AV control systems
- Digital signage installation and management
Have an ECM-Related Emergency Technology Request?
Call the ECM front desk at 585-275-9014 from 8 a.m.-11 p.m. daily. During Fall and Spring semesters, the ECM office is staffed by a combination of full-time and student staff from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. Student staff are our primary means of support from 5 p.m.-11 p.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m.-11 p.m. on weekends during the academic year. Special hours over College undergraduate breaks are arranged as necessary with a minimum advance notice of eight (8) days. ECM is closed for all University holidays.
A student worker or professional staff person will respond to emergency requests for service within minutes.