Materials Science

Courses & Curriculum

A variety of courses appropriate to a materials-oriented graduate program are available. Students may work on a Materials Science degree (M.S. or Ph.D.), or enroll in regular degree programs of any of the departments of the University. Students may design a program appropriate to a particular path of research in materials in consultation with their faculty advisor.