College Diversity Roundtable
Resources for Students
- Multi-Cultural Student Organizations
- Many of the student organizations at the University of Rochester are related to diversity issues.
- More about student organizations »»
- Office of Minority Student Affairs (OMSA)
- OMSA provides counseling, disseminates information, initiates programs and serves as a liaison with other departments and divisions to enhance the environment in which minority students live and learn.
- More about OMSA »»
- Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program
- The objective of the McNair Program(s) are to increase the numbers of low-income, first-generation and underrepresented minority undergraduates who pursue doctoral degrees and go on to careers in research and teaching at the University level.
- More about McNair »»
- David T. Kearns Center for Leadership and Diversity
in Science and Engineering
- Diversity is integral to the success of American education and research, and to the educational mission of the University of Rochester. Productive inquiry takes place when individuals feel free to explore their research questions as equal members of their community, uninhibited by prejudice or discrimination.
- More about Kearns »»
- Diversity Resource Guide
- A practical guide to increasing the understanding and appreciation of diversity while working to promote an inclusive and positive climate for all University of Rochester students.
- Download the Guide (PDF)
- Diversity at the University
- The University of Rochester envisions itself as a community that welcomes, encourages and supports individuals who desire to contribute to and benefit from the institution's missions of teaching, research, patient care, performance and community service.
- More about diversity »»
- University Intercessors
- The role of the Intercessors is to investigate and respond to questions and concerns about issues of harassment and discrimination expressed by any member of the University community.
- More about intercessors »»
- Office of Dean of Students
- Provides programs and services that enhance student learning, promote community development and support the educational goals of the undergraduate and graduate populations.
- More about the Dean of Students »»