The Fill Fauver program exists to build school spirit and community through high attendance at athletic events. Held four times per semester, these events highlight different sports and are a great way to show off your UR pride! Through focused publicity and planning, the program promotes maximum attendance at varsity events and challenges the student body to “Fill” the venue. There are also performances by our student performance groups, prize giveaways, raffles, and many other free options to take advantage of. Whether at the stadium, the Palestra, the pool, or the squash courts, we want our students to be passionate and support our Yellowjackets! We hope to see you at all of this semester’s events!
- Friday, August 31 @ 7pm: Men's Soccer vs. Marywood University, Fauver Stadium
- Saturday, September 29 @ 12pm: Football vs. St. Lawrence, Fauver Stadium
- Saturday, September 29 @ 4:30pm: W. Soccer vs. Brandeis, Fauver Stadium
- Wednesday, October 17 @ 7pm: Volleyball vs. Nazareth, Palestra
- Saturday, October 27 @ 1pm: Field Hockey vs. Brockport, Fauver Stadium
If your student organization is interested in co-sponsoring any of the above events, or if you would like more information about the program in general, please contact Alex Eadie, UR Spirit Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fill Fauver Program is proudly sponsored by Wilson Commons Student Activities, Students’ Association, Athletics and Recreation, Coca-Cola, and University IT Computer Sales.