Adding a PDF File
You want to add a link to a PDF file on your page.
Before you can add a link to a PDF file on your page, you must first upload the PDF file to the WCMS.
- Do use the correct file name extension .pdf
- Do not use spaces in the name.
- Do not use punctuation in the name.
- Do not use capital letters in the name.
To upload a PDF file:
- In the Asset Tree at the left, expand the folder named “assets” by clicking the
plus (+) sign to its left.
- Select the folder named pdf
- Click on “New” in the top menu bar, and select File
- Click on the Browse… button
- In the file browser that pops open, select the PDF file that you want to upload
- Click Open
- Click Submit
To place a PDF on your page:
- Click on the page you want the PDF on
- Click the Edit tab
- In the WYSIWYG field either highlight existing text for your PDF label or type new text and highlight it
- Click the "Insert/edit link" button in the toolbar
- In the window that pops up, select "Internal" for the type of link
- Next the the "Link" label click the "Browse" button and navigate to the "assets" folder and then the "pdf" folder in the Asset Tree
- Click on the pdf you want, then click Confirm
- Click Insert