From Monday, May 19, through Wednesday, Aug. 20, a window replacement project on the Meliora Hall third floor plaza level offices under the canopy will take place.
• The entire canopy will be contained within the plywood walls as the project work zone. The bike racks will be moved to the other side of Meliora Plaza facing Harkness Hall.
• The sidewalk from Library Road to Meliora plaza will be used by the contractor to access the work zone and will be contained in chain link fence.
• The main door entrances to the third floor will remain open until the last phase of the project; after July 1 each entrance will intermittently be closed at different times for the renovation work. One entrance will always be open for entry and emergency egress will be maintained throughout the entire project.
• There will be loud noise during the entire project.
• The ramp to Meliora Plaza and the Meliora Parking lot will remain open at all times.
Contact Christina Goodermote at 732-3640 with any questions or concerns.