What We Can Do For You
- Creative concept development, layout, and design
- Competitive bidding to vendors suited to your project's needs
- Copy editing for consistency, accuracy, grammar, and style
- Proofreading at all stages of production
- Contracting with other graphic arts specialists, including specialty printers, calligraphers, illustrators, photographers, etc.
- Quality control of print production and delivery
- Consulting on the University’s graphic standards, including questions about appropriate uses of the University’s logo and the official seal. We carry the University logotypes in different file formats to satisfy most customer needs.
- We create and maintain the official University maps. We also can customize our existing maps or create new ones.
- Repurposing of print documents for digital media, presentation graphics, PDFs, and Web
Contact us: It’s never too early to get Creative Services involved in your project. Please feel free to call us at 275-4121 or e-mail Sarah Kirchoff, project manager, or Stephen Reynolds, art director, to discuss your needs.
22 Wallis Hall
P.O. Box 270044
Rochester, New York 14627-0044
Fax: (585) 273-2226