IMAGINE--Students join health educator Mike Schmoyer for a guided imagery workshop as part of the Interfaith Chapel's Noon Health Bites stress reduction series. Various methods for reducing stress are explored most Wednesdays at noon on the river level of the chapel throughout the school year. For more information, call x5-4321.
November 23, 1998
Volume 26 Number 21
- University develops new curriculum
$500,000 grant helps create electronic imaging program
- Wild Man premieres at University
- Simon School offers leadership course
- Study: 'Super-aspirin' versus Alzheimer's
- Colarutolo leads United Way Campaign
- Schwert named University Professor
- Watts named Meckling Professor
- Berk named to endowed professorship
- Solomon debuts as playwright-in-residence
- Research Roundup
- Research participants needed
- In Brief
- Calendar of Events
HOLIDAY HOURS? NEWS?Campus offices that will be holding different office hours during winter recess beginning Tuesday, December 22 or for the University holiday on Friday, December 25 are invited to send a note to Currents for publication in the next issue. Currents will publish its final issue of the semester on Monday, December 7. Deadline for submission of news, classified ads and other items is Monday, November 30.
Phone x5-4125; fax 275-0359; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott Hauser, editor
Eileen Sullivan, calendar and classified editor
Joe Gawlowicz, photographer
Joseph P. Chakalis, Sr., webmaster
Maintained by University Public Relations
Please send your comments and suggestions to: Public Relations.
Last updated 11-20-1998