CULTURAL CONNECTIONS--At the recent Filipino-American Students Association Cultural Expo in Wilson Commons, live performances like this one entertained as well as educated. Here, members of the group Aditi perform an Indian modern dance.
February 8, 1999
Volume 27 Number 3
- Gift boosts 'Rush Rhees Renaissance'
- Volunteers sought for April conference
- UnCover Reveal exposes journals' topics
- From: Thomas H. Jackson
- Simon School rates high on new survey
The London Financial Times ranks the school 21st
- Physicist Thorndike ears top prize
- Professor Emeritus Martin Lessen dies
Engineering department carries his signature
- Political science dept. ranked No. 3
- To: The University Community
- Holocaust-inspired poet to give reading
- Medical Center receives $3 million grant
- In Brief
- Calendar of Events
Make a note of thisCurrents will publish its next issue on Monday, February 22. The deadline for submissions is noon, Monday, February 15, one week prior to publication.
Phone x5-4118; fax 275-0359; or e-mail email@example.com.
Julie Welch, editor
Joe Gawlowicz, photographer
Joseph P. Chakalis, Sr., webmaster
Maintained by University Public Relations
Please send your comments and suggestions to: Public Relations.
Last updated 2-5-1999