MEDITATION IN MOTION--Kathy Thomas (foreground) leads a group in T'ai Chi at a recent session in the River Campus Interfaith Chapel. T'ai Chi and other forms of meditation have recently taken the campus by storm. See the related story.
March 22, 1999
Volume 27 Number 6
- Bronfman headlines Commencement
- Guagliardo appointed director of URMES
- Research conference to draw thousands
- Eastman School to offer B.M.A. degree
- Day of Caring
- Public Notice
- New program draws three major writers
- CSN activities foster community service
- UTD announces new phone system schedule
- Prof. Emeritus Julian Keilson dies at 74
Keilson was a 30-year veteran of the Simon School
- Beck essay collection produced by Press
- Meditation sessions gain in popularity
- Madigan named Press acquisitions editor
- Jefferson book is reissued by professor
- In Brief
- Calendar of Events
Make a note of this
Currents will publish its next issue on Monday, April 5. The deadline for submissions is noon, Monday, March 29, one week prior to publication.
Phone x5-4118; fax 275-0359; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie Welch, editor
Judy Hoehn, calendar & classified editor
Joe Gawlowicz, photographer
Joseph P. Chakalis, Sr., webmaster
Maintained by University Public Relations
Please send your comments and suggestions to: Public Relations.
Last updated 3-19-1999